Followers

Monday, July 26, 2010

Being spammed-Time to Ham it up!

I am trying to keep my sense of humor as I meet new technology challenges every day. Last week I was spammed. Someone sent back some 14 beautiful pictures of Holland that I had shared. There was a bizarre note attached and I kept receiving this huge email over and over. My I-phone was so clogged that I had to wipe that account from it. I still need to figure out how to reboot that. It took my dear husband, and colleague many hours trying to get rid of this spam on my computer which lasted an entire week- a very frustrating week!

All of a sudden the beautiful pictures of the water filled streets of Holland began to look downright ugly. I will never be able to look at boats on the canals of Holland without a shudder and a memory of feeling powerless against some unknown person who decided to worm into my life. I wondered if they ever find these intruders.....and if they ever end up in prison....

SPAMMER ARRESTED; Found the Holland Street Spammer today, she was caught as she was trying to navigate the murky waters of the another spam scheme. Judge Judy sentenced her to a life sentence of fixing spam on politician computers.

My anti-spam device = friends, colleagues and my dear patient husband who finally cleaned got rid of the Holland spammer.

So when you are spammed.....Ham it up!

My wish for you:

May your spams be light today and your hams be many!

1 comment:

  1. I struggle to figure out why people commit such acts of sabotage. Maybe it's just their way of feeling powerful, by injuring others. It just means we all to have "computer guys" like Don!

    ReplyDelete