Followers

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Welcome to the Humor Quest Blog

What a great journey this will be! I hope you will join me in my quest to understand the benefits and applications of humor and share how you use humor in your life.

I am a retired educator and for the past 20 years, I have been facilitating workshops on a wide variety of topics related to humor and stress. Two years ago, I published a book, "Using Humor to Maximize Learning" based on what I had learned from the participants in my sessions combined with intensive study. The book details the benefits of humor, what to do with humordoomers and how to improve one's humor practice.

As I have redone my web site, I have been encouraged by colleagues to start this humor blog......so we are off on our quest to find humor, fun laughter and joy.

Quote of the day:
Today's might oak is just yesterday's nut that held it's ground!

No comments:

Post a Comment